How to preserve you digital audio files ? Here are some tools to help you :
- International Association of Sound & Audiovisual Archives: IASA-TC 04 (2009) Guidelines on the Production and Preservation of Digital Audio Objects
- Indiana University and Harvard University: Sound Directions: Best Practices for Audio Preservation
- Presto Centre: Case studies & tech watch reports
- The Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems: Audit and Certification of Trustworthy Digital Repositories Recommended Practice and Reference Model for an Open Archival Information System (OAIS)
- Digital Preservation Coalition: Digital Preservation Handbook
- International Standards Organisation: ISO 16363: Audit and Certification of Trustworthy Digital Repositories
Is there something we’ve missed? Please let Amy know on firstname.lastname@example.org – we’re keen to keep updating this list.